- Produce informal education programs that educate citizens about the Fox River watershed
- Produce programs and other events that help fund house operations, maintenance and repairs.
- Promote SEC events on the web and through outreach to local organizations and businesses
- Coordinate house maintenance and repairs by monthly managers
- Coordinate ecological restoration workdays
- Report the results of programs at the Annual Meeting
Debbie Bertolami, Chair & FOTFR Director
LuAnne Lewandowski, FOTFR Administrative Coordinator
Gary Swick, Board President
Cindy Wendt – FOTFR Educator
Open seats – Community Members
The Schweitzer Committee meets on the 1st Monday of each month from 6 pm to 7 pm at the Schweitzer Environmental Center
16N690 Sleepy Hollow Road
West Dundee, IL. 60118
We need volunteers with experience in house maintenance and repairs, event production, public relations and social media.
LuAnne Lewandowski – email email@example.com