- Educate citizens about environmental conditions, threats and opportunities in the Fox River watershed
- Communicate with FOFR members
- Communicate with communities in the Fox River watershed
- Maintain & expand FOFR’s website
- Maintain an active Facebook page.
- Produce and distribute a monthly newsletter
- Produce and publish other marketing materials as directed by the board
- Chair – Kyla Jacobsen, FOFR Board
- Vice-Chair – Doug Williamson, FOFR Board
- LuAnne Lewandowski, FOFR Admin. Coordinator
- Gary Mechanic, FOFR Executive Director
- Gary Swick, FOFR Board
- Jenni Shiavone, FOFR Educator
- Jen Howard, Community Member
- Jessica Mino, Community Member
- Katie McAuliffe, Community Member
- Katelin Shields-Johnson, Community Member
Open seats – Community Members
Location: Zoom or at SEC
Meeting Time(s): 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Meeting Dates: 2nd Tuesday of the month
We need volunteers with experience in communications, marketing, web development, WordPress, editing, writing, video, social media, and graphic design.
Kyla Jacobsen – email email@example.com