- Educate citizens about environmental conditions, threats and opportunities in the Fox River Watershed
- Communicate with FOFR members
- Maintain & expand FOFR’s website
- Maintain an active Facebook page.
- Produce and distribute a monthly newsletter
- Produce and publish other marketing materials as directed by the board
Eric Pepa, Chair
Jennifer Howard, media development
Kyla Jacobsen, photography & Facebook
LuAnne Lewandowski, newsletter, editor
Gary Mechanic, website, writer, editor
Doug Williamson, content development
Open seats – Community Members
The Communications Committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 5 pm to 6:30 pm at the Elgin Public House
We are always looking for people with experience in communications, marketing, web development, WordPress, editing, writing, video, social media, and graphic design.
Eric Pepa – email email@example.com