- Educate citizens about environmental conditions, threats and opportunities in the Fox River watershed
- Communicate with FOTFR members
- Communicate with communities in the Fox River watershed
- Maintain & expand FOTFR’s website
- Maintain an active Facebook page.
- Produce and distribute a monthly newsletter
- Produce and publish other marketing materials as directed by the board
- Chair – Bob Sutton, FOTFR Board
- Vice-Chair – Doug Williamson, FOTFR Board
- LuAnne Lewandowski, FOTFR Admin. Coordinator
- Gary Swick, FOTFR President
- Jenni Shiavone, FOTFR Education Programs Operations Director
- Joette Conger, Community Member
- Katelin Shields-Johnson, FOTFR Staff Member
- Karen Flowers, FOTFR Staff Member
Open seats – Community Members
Location: Zoom or at SEC
Meeting Time(s): 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Meeting Dates: 2nd Tuesday of the month
We need volunteers with experience in communications, marketing, web development, WordPress, editing, writing, video, social media, and graphic design.
Kyla Jacobsen – email firstname.lastname@example.org