- This event has passed.
Education Design Team Committee Meeting
February 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Educate citizens about environmental conditions, threats and opportunities in the Fox River Watershed.
- Manage the Fox River Watershed Monitoring Network operations. This includes staff, equipment, communications, scheduling, financing, data management and field procedures.
- Manage educational displays, activities, scheduling and presentations at events.
- Develop/improve formal Outreach Education programs/curricula as needed.
- Develop and implement informal education programs and curricula at Schweitzer Environmental Center (S.E.C.). This includes our new Watershed Academy (informal adult environmental education) programming and development of an Education Advisory Council (AKA Education Think Tank).